if your mental health is ruining your education and you know it clap your hands
if your education is ruining your mental health and you know it clap your hands
If your education’s sketchy, and your life is kind of shitty
If the current state of things is a little fucked up, clap your hands.
- college: Why should we accept you
- me: *raps the entire verse of anaconda and laughs nicki's nasty laugh flawlessly*
- college: damn son you in
- Summer: Fan base whose team won the Cup talks about how amazing the Cup run was. Fan base of every other team talks about how "next year is our year"
- Pre-season: Find out which team is playing yours on opening night. Start trash talking them immediately. Continue throughout the pre-season.
- First few weeks: Talk about how exciting all of those past year playoff rematches are going to be.
- Next few weeks: Realize that they weren't that exciting at all.
- Middle of the season: Settle into a comfortable pattern of either joy or misery. Depending on which one you're going through, say either "This is totally going to continue into the playoffs" or "The playoffs are months away, not worried"
- All-Star Game: HOLD HANDS AND LOVE EVERYONE
- End of the regular season: Start crunching numbers like you're a statistician, to figure out the seeding and how many games your team can lose and still make the playoffs.
- If your team makes the playoffs: "We're making a deep run, this is our year"
- If your team doesn't make the playoffs: Cry softly then decide which team you hate less to win.
- Repeat every year until you die of a hockey induced heart attack.